Just a quick update to let everyone know things are going well. No big changes that I have noticed.....I did have a dream that I coughed up a whole bunch of gunk that was super thick :) Just a dream though. I am anxious for my clinic appt. at the end of the month to see if the Kalydeco is helping me! I am definitely not coughing as much as I normally do....I am hoping its not my mind playing tricks on me-I am pretty sure it's not though!
Stomach issues have been fine...I even had my first coffee in 5 days! Woohoo! No ill effects. I had wine also... :)
I am going to try taking my Zantac just once a day instead of twice a day from here on out...and see what happens.
I'm so glad you decided to blog! I will be stalking you :) I'm also glad your stomach is feeling better and am thrilled to hear about the reduced cough!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristen! I went on a 2.5 mile walk today and barely coughed! There were some big hills too...and usually after going up the hills I would cough quite a bit! I am really hoping it the Kalydeco!!
DeleteI'm glad things are going better, Marci! I loved reading through all of your blog posts. I hope that the new drug is the miracle you are hoping for and that you don't have any more stomach issues. I can vouch that you are definitely a coffee addict. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks Jan! I hope that this drug is a miracle drug too! I will keep you posted! Yes, sadly...I have a problem with coffee :)
Delete