I hate to say it because it could just be my mind playing tricks on me....but I think I am coughing less today....can that be possible? I am doing my nebs and vest right now and haven't had the urge to cough...which is definitely NOT normal. As I type this I am inhaling Hypertonic Saline-no coughing yet. HTS would ALWAYS make me cough!
Last week I was coughing more gunk up than usual-but I figured that was because I was finishing a 2 week course of antibiotics which always helps clear my lungs up.
But, like I said, it is only day 8 (and not even really day 8 because I have stopped the drug a couple of times because of my stomach issues)! I won't really believe it is working unless I see a change in my PFT's and sweat chloride test - which I am scheduled to have done on April 26th.
So far-no more epigastric issues-thank goodness! I have been taking Zantac every 12 hours and will continue to do take it for a full 2 weeks. I am still scared that it will come back....but am trying to have a very mild diet to hopefully help prevent it. I haven't even had coffee in 3 days-and if you know me-this is HUGE! :) I have been drinking tea instead....and while it's not the same thing...at least it helps keep the headaches away!
No comments:
Post a Comment