Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 22

Sorry I have been MIA-my sister had a baby and I was lucky enough to be here to meet my little nephew! I am hanging out here until Sunday and then heading back home.

Nothing really new on the Kalydeco/CF front - I am still having virtually NO coughing - no urge to cough, etc. It's so strange-but I love it! I was in the hospital when my sister had her baby and no-one looked at me like I was going to give them some terrible disease from coughing! 

I also received my 2nd month of Kalydeco in the mail this past week-I was so glad insurance covered it again.

I have my 4 week appt on Thursday - I have my sweat test after my clinic appt so I probably won't find out results from that until next Friday (the day after my appt). I will do my PFT's at the clinic appt -so will have results from those right away.

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting, Marci! I really hope you continue to not cough. And I'm sooooo excited about your little nephew! Love the name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of your nephew!

    I can't wait to hear how things go on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have lots of exciting things going on!! Congrats on the new nephew and on getting your second shipment of Kalydeco!! I can't wait to hear your results!! I will be saying a little prayer for you!!

    ReplyDelete