Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 5

So far so good-no more abdomen pain! I am chalking it up to food poisoning and hoping to never have that pain again! It was worse than my gallbladder pain because it was constant. I am taking my 4th dose (after starting again yesterday morning) of Kalydeco tonight.

I haven't really noticed any changes (I may be coughing up a bit more gunk than I normally would) - I have been so nervous about the abdomen pain coming back that maybe I haven't been paying too close of attention to any other changes. The CF center has a call into Vertex to make sure it wasn't a side affect...but I am really thinking that it was not the med.

So-no news today...I'll update as I have info! Thanks for reading :) I go back to my CF center on April 26th to recheck my PFT's and sweat chloride test to see if Kalydeco is making a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment