Since it's been a few days I had better write a quick update. Everything is going well-no changes that I have noticed! I am still not coughing as much...hopefully that is a good sign! 2 weeks from tomorrow I go in to get repeat PFT's and a repeat sweat chloride test!
It has been almost 2 weeks since I have finished my last round of antibiotics...normally by this time my cough would be increasing and I would be wondering if I needed to start antibiotics again. I haven't felt like I am getting sick at ALL (knock on wood-don't want to jinx myself).
I am pretty sure that I had food poisoning when I had the stomach issues. So far I have been totally fine - nothing like what happened over the course of those 5 days. Either that or a really bad bug/bacteria. Who knows. I think it was just really bad timing with just starting the Kalydeco-and I am SO happy that it wasn't the Kalydeco causing it!
I'll update again in a few days unless anything changes!
No comments:
Post a Comment